Donations!

To all,

            I have six SGI boxes to donate to the Debian development cause.  I just got permission from my boss.  They are pretty old though, and may be too old to be of any use to people.  They are all functioning (as far as I know) and have all original parts and upgrades, including HD's and memory.  Most still have Irix installed. They are all located in New York City, New York, USA.

            I have:

2 Indigo's, CMNB003 (square and purple)

1 Indigo 2, Impact 10000, CMNB007AF175  (rectangular and light purple)

3 Indigo 2's, CMNB007Y125, (rectangular and green)

I also have the following of which I may donate one, depending on interest.

1 Octane, CMNB015ANF195, (square and green)

1 O2, CMNB014ant180, (square and blue)

Is there any interest in this hardware?  There will be no charge, except possibly shipping.

Bob

Robert A Oram III, MCP
Desktop Analyst
Atari, Inc.