Evolution 2.

Hi,

Can someone test that the current version of evolution in sid is
working?  I have a feeling that at the moment you click the
address book you're going to get an error message.

If you do get the error message, can you try the patch for db4.1
bug #281059, install the new db4.1 and see if you still get the
problem?  It might require you to remove evolution and reinstall
it, atleast I had to do that on amd64.

Could you please let me know and maybe set the bug severity to
serious if needed.  Please CC me as I'm not on the list.

Kurt