SANS type server RaQ-Debian

We are running a few RaQ1-2's as DNS server using the MIPS install (Thanks
Martin!) and we used to use AFS on the regular X86 debian builds (which we
have now pulled out of service as we are looking for a 1U and "cheap"
dedicated light duty box solution aka RaQ's with MIPS), but see no such
option in the MIPS packages for the debian. What would be a good alternative
for a secure and decent SANS type solution for the MIPS based RaQ's?

We can lock the firewall down to just the machines that need access (All OS
X Panther machines).

Thanks!
--
David Thurman