rebuild request: vegastrike

Hello mips-ers.

Could someone try and build the package 'vegastrike' on a mips box,
preferable with a bunch of ram?  The code seems to be notorous at
discovering memory leaks in g++ and thus the most recent attempt on
hawking failed(though the previous version without any source
modifications built on casals).  I really would like to see this package
move into testing soon(now at 14 days) since I've spent a bit of time
trying keeping it building on all of our archs.

Thanks
--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3