Re: is boost's build starved on mips-hawking?

Domenico Andreoli <cavok@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 08:31:33AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> * Domenico Andreoli (cavok@debian.org) wrote:
>> > anybody has news from mips buildd hawking? it has been hanging for some
>> > days on glibc and i suspect something is waiting for human intervention.
>>
>> This might be old news, but hawking does appear to be chugging along
>> doing something.  It appears that r5k is doing it's thing too.  I'm
>> guessing 'somebody' did 'something'. :)
>>

> then i'm not understanding why [0] continues to list glibc and boost at
> the top but none of them actually is built. or somebody (is you?) did
> something that is still not visible from buildd.debian.org?

http://www.buildd.net/index-mips.html

shows hawking as waiting for setup. You can change this via the
[buildd admin login] link in the top corner on buildd.net.

It would be nice if you could add a

system("wget -q -O /dev/null \"http://www.buildd.net/cgi/status.phtml?name=$BUILDD_NET_USER&p=$BUILDD_NET_PASS&building=$PACKAGE\"";);

to the buildd binary for the buildd (which $.... replaced by the real
values). I think a more exact patch was send on the m68k buildd list a
while back if you can't fiddle this in.

MfG
        Goswin