Re: is boost's build starved on mips-hawking?

* Domenico Andreoli (cavok@debian.org) wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 08:31:33AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > This might be old news, but hawking does appear to be chugging along
> > doing something.  It appears that r5k is doing it's thing too.  I'm
> > guessing 'somebody' did 'something'. :)
>
> then i'm not understanding why [0] continues to list glibc and boost at
> the top but none of them actually is built. or somebody (is you?) did
> something that is still not visible from buildd.debian.org?

I really couldn't tell you what the story is there.  It might be because
currently ftp is busted going from my network. :)  I'm hoping to fix
that later today though (need to go back through and remove some of the
POM patches I applied which I think broke it...).

	Stephen