Re: Re: Installing Debian sarge (beta4) on Cobalt

> OK, I found and fixed the error. [..] Can you
> try this new image and tell me if it works for you?

Yes! Works fine now, thanks a lot!
Just the first terminal screen is blank (options unreadable), I had to do
the first "Enter" blind. I didn't see this using the images before
2004/07/14, but maybe my terminal program (minicom) is misconfigured.
And the Qube's display says "Booting Debian" all the time, should change
to maybe "Running Debian" when booting up is finished.
Whatever, the Qube is running "sarge" and the green light is glowing! And
performance with 32MB RAM is good enough for my purpose (web-development).
Thanks!
--
Pepillo