Indigo2 donation

I've had an Indigo2/XL at home for several months, but it's clear that I
haven't time do to more than playing with it. If a someone in the Lyon
area has some time to do some porting work, or some hosting to make it
available to other developers, I'd like to give it away.

I can also make it shipped somewhere else, but it's quite heavy and the
hard drive is not fixed correctly.

I also have a few pieces of Indigo2 hardware (a case, a mainboard, some
RAM and a few XL graphics cards).