ISO or any other solution to install debian

Hello debian-mips,

  hi can anyone give me  a good iso boot image to install debian
  woody or any other on INDY or any other good faq becouse  last time
  when i was trying to instal  from dhcp and tftpboot all my try  was
  wortlees :(  eaven when i downloaded  some iso image  indy cant
  booot from it :( can any one help me whit that ???

----
Best regards,
 kilop

                           icq : 76895674
                             gg: 108230
                     Registered linux user 216927
                         mailto:kilop@toya.net.pl

----
Bledy w pisowni sa celowe, zamierzone,  i chronione prawami autorskimi ®.
Uzywanie podobnych bledow jest zakazane i bezprawne.