VINO support in kernel

	Hi,

	I downloaded a 2.4.26 kernel from kernel.org and tried to configure it to
have the VINO module, since I can't load the one that comes with the
kernel-image-2.4.26-r5k-ip22 package in my SGI Indy. The problem is, when I
'make xconfig' and visit the multimedia section, the VINO driver comes shaded
and I can't select it.

	I suppose I can just edit the .config and add a 'CONFIG_VIDEO_VINO=m' line,
but I'd like to know why it is shaded. I'm of course allowing experimental
options. Should I download a linux-mips CVS kernel instead of the "official"
one to get support for this hardware?

	Thank you.