Re: Indy's video input, sound

	Ok, I've just switched to kernel-image-2.4.26-r5k-ip22 (not familiar enough
with the architecture to try and build my own kernel). I see that many new
drivers have been added, including:

	- A hal2 driver for sound (output works perfectly... and you say input
doesn't? why?)
	- A vino driver. However, when I try to load it, modprobe fails and a dmesg
shows the following message: "VINO: failed to read revision register".
Anybody knows what can cause this?

	Also, slightly off-topic, I miss utilities like lspci which allow you to view
the hardware present in the machine. Since the Indy has no PCI bus
whatsoever, are there similar tools in MIPS?

	Thank you.

--
Al didn't smile for forty years.  You've got to admire a man like that.
		-- from "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"