Re: Found Kernel for RaQ2 - where is the installer?

Hi,

> * Joerg Rossdeutscher <joerg@factorlocal.de> [2004-05-06 18:04]:
> > I asked some weeks ago how to get Debian on a RaQ2, and me was told
> > to  wait for Debian-Installer Beta 4. OK, here it is. :-)
>
> I've now posted detailed instructions; see
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2004/05/msg00032.html
>
> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks a lot for your instructions. I'll immediately try it when back to
work on monday.

I'm a little surprised about the tftp server. When I installed woody I
didn't need one, nfs was enough. I'll try and give feedback about that.

This mailinglist is really great.
I hadn't expected so much good hints on that "small" platform.

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o) fontlinge | Fontmanagement for Linux | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\ http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/