Found Kernel for RaQ2 - where is the installer?

Hi,

I asked some weeks ago how to get Debian on a RaQ2, and me was told to wait for Debian-Installer Beta 4. OK, here it is. :-)

I found a kernel (+ initrd etc.) for netbooting:

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-mipsel/ current/images/cobalt/netboot/

OK, but - where's the remaining stuff? The minimal system to run the installer, the installer itself etc? The RaQ2 has no external media, it has to be netbooted, something like a boot-CD is not possible (I didn't foind one anyway :-) )

I had successful installed woody on a Qube2 previously*), and there I had a tar.gz containing /usr, /etc/, /lib, ... to put it in /nfsroot on the bootserver. Where do I find something similar for RaQ2 netboot? Just the kernel isn't enough, isn't it?

Thanks for helping,
Ratti

*) I can do it also on the RaQ2, but since woody on a RaQ/Qube isn't a supported platform there are no security-updates = unusable as webserver.

--
Joerg Rossdeutscher

Factor Design AG
Schulterblatt 58