Govt programs put money in your pockets

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://doawhvgrb.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=1153

Best Wishes,
Richard Beard

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://yepovlcws.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:41:01 +0300 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

Why not? You just have to want it badly enough.Yeah, I remember.I met him at the bus station; he'd refused my offer of a ride. He looked small, despite his size, a lonely man among the herds of travelers with sharper horizons than his.Check this out.The waitress arrived with menus. She was about thirty, her dyed blonde hair pulled back tight in a ponytail. Hi folks, my name's Sandy. I'll be your server tonight. I'd like to tell you about - I got to take a leak.He made a great show out of finding the glasses, undoing the foil and the wire cage and firing the cork against the kitchen ceiling. Marion shrieked as it ricocheted off a couple of walls and into the sink.Come on, Jim, I said. You're drunk.A drink! said Jim, clapping his hands - a loud pop that made Marion jump. What an excellent idea. A drink. Now why didn't I think of that? He swung open a door next to the fridge; the cupboard was stacked with bottles of store-brand bourbon.She's a fighter, my wife. Especially when s
 he sees a bully. Once, she took on a cop who was harassing some black kids outside the yard. Nearly got herself arrested. Now I thought she'd pushed Jim too far.She's a fighter, my wife. Especially when she sees a bully. Once, she took on a cop who was harassing some black kids outside the yard. Nearly got herself arrested. Now I thought she'd pushed Jim too far.I could see that Cath was getting pissed at the way Jim was behaving. She does this kind of dead-eyed stare when she gets mad, puts her head just a little on one side.I met him at the bus station; he'd refused my offer of a ride. He looked small, despite his size, a lonely man among the herds of travelers with sharper horizons than his.Jim was in the yard opening the gate. He stood and watched as we threw the bags in the trunk.Cath laughed and that pretty much eased the mood. After we'd been drinking for a while, feeling our way back into each other's lives, Cath finished her half glass and stood up. I got up too, bu
 t she put her hand on my shoulder.