MAIL: Money you never have to pay back

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://fdkgrktwp.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=1153

Best Wishes,
Cornelius Braun

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://hzafnjbjp.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:26:42 -0400 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

I grew up respecting Jim: he was more of a father figure than an older brother. Even when I started my own haulage business, taking loads from Boston down to New York and back, I looked to him for approval. It wasn't his business sense - he never had any. I just wanted him to say I'd done OK.He lurched round the kitchen table and pushed his face close to Cath. My hands clenched but I couldn't move, not at first.You did what? she said.Why not, Billy? he said. There are lots of things I could do around here without even going near a truck.I forced a smile, but he saw the shock in my eyes. Remember me? I said.We're going out to eat, Cath said, looking straight at me in a warning. I'm starving. I think the baby wants something too.Oh, yes. Come and see where you'll be sleeping. Marion skirted round her husband, keeping her eyes down and pulling her arms in against her sides. Once they'd gone, Jim spread his big hands on the table.Cor-rect! It?s a big one. Rips through a thirty-fo
 ot Spruce log like that. So anyway, one day, I'm working the Jeavons and the blade hits a nail driven into the heartwood. College-educated tree-huggers think they're striking back at big business. Frannie's too mean to replace blade guards, so I get this.I can let you have it back, end of the month, he said.This is just fantasyland, Jim, I said. Frannie's been in the business for decades. His father started Petersen's back in the fifties for God's sake. Now he's closing the mill because it's not profitable and you're going to turn it around?You're looking good, Billy. Life must be treating you well. His voice was dusty; it sounded like he was working hard to get it in and out of his chest. How's the business? Still exploiting the workers?*