Re: Buildd successful but package not in pool

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> writes:

> * Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> [2004-04-01 21:25]:
>
> > On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 08:49:08PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > > One of my packages was successfully built by the mips buildd several weeks
> > > ago:
> > > http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=aspell-pt&ver=0.50-2-3&arch=mips&stamp=1076639790&file=log&as=raw
> > > but it is not in the pool:
> > > http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/aspell-pt/
> > > How can this be possible?
> >
> > Either the buildd admin missed it and forgot to sign and upload it, or it
> > got lost during the unannounced move of ftp-master to newraff.
>
> Is there an easy way to fix the problem?

If you can't get the mips buildd admin to reschedule a build or find
some nice person with a mips to build it manually the only fix would
be a new upload and praying.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: 'rsync -avP mrvn.homeip.net::aspell-pt .' for rebuild debs (once its build)
PPS: since I'm no DD: check signature, sign and upload yourself