Re: Cisco Pinouts

Howard.J.Taylor@jpmchase.com wrote:

I received a new IBM ThinkPad T40 model Laptop. The ONLY Comm port is DB25.
The standard Cisco DB25 / RJ45 connectors are not working with
hyperTerminal. What would I have to do to make the DB25/RJ45 connection
pinouts equal to that of the Cisco db9 (F) / RJ45 pinouts to work on
hyperterminal?

                                                             Thanks
                                                             HT

The T40 has a DB25 parallel port, not a DB25 Serial port. You'll need a Serial-USB adaptor.

Adam