Re: Installing Debian on a Sun Cobalt Qube2

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 19:31:39 +0100
hmqsdjvb@oxstone.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to install Debian on a Sun Cobalt Qube2. That machine doesn't
> have a CDRom drive nor a floppy drive. I assume I have to use NFS and
> Bootp to install Debian.
>
> Could someone give me some hints about the installation on such a
> machine? Do you have any interesting URL about that subject?

   http://www.colonel-panic.org/cobalt-mips/

HTH,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
Everything that I've learned about computers I have boiled
down into three principles:
  PC/Windows: You think it won't work, and it won't.
  Macintosh: You think it will work, but it won't.
  Unix: You think it won't work, but if you find the right
        guru, you can make it work.