Request rebuild of cernlib on mips and powerpc

Hi all,
I'm requesting a rebuild of cernlib 2003.09.03-3 on mips and powerpc for
the following reasons:

- the mips build failed apparently due to the hijack of xfree86 earlier
  this month, with package dependency errors:

- the powerpc build failed with a strange error in dh_setperms, which I
  think is spurious because I never encountered it on my own powerpc:

dh_fixperms -a
dh_fixperms: command returned error code
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

These two builds are necessary in order for the latest version of cernlib
to make it into testing.