Debian on a O2

Hello all,

	I got a brand new used SGI O2 and I'd like to install Debian on it.  I tried
to install IRIX (I have the CDs for 6.3 ('95-97)) and it is realy obsolete.
I thought of linux since I know how it works (as a user) and there is
interesting free and up to date software.

	I'd like to know if there is a recipe to build such a box?  I have a little
time each night, I know how to programme in C (not excellent, I'm better in
java :o) and I'm willing to contribute for the development of debian/mips.

Will those things may works without programming ?
- Xfree
- audio and video input/output
- the camera interface
- network
- eventualy, usb/ieee1394 with PCI expension card

The O2 is a nice box (inside and outside) and it would be a shame to let it in
a box.

	Nic Cola