Re: gcc internal compiler error on mips with octave-forge

* Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> [2004-01-20 13:23]:
> If it builds, could you possibly upload the resulting .deb to ftp-master.d.o?

I'd rather now given that I'm not the build maintainer of mips and
that I don't fully understand the warning shown during compiling the
file (which, btw, didn't show up in the last successful build on
buildd.d.o).

octave-forge needs 10 days to make testing anyway; I can probably look
into this again in a few days if the build maintainer hasn't done so
yet.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com