Two Indy's for free

I have two SGI Indy's that are free to a good home. Preferably someone
working with debian-mips in general, or debian-installer for mips.

I'll pay shipping, since they are pretty small (or, if you are close to
Gloucester/Newport News Virginia, pick them up). They aren't glamorous
machines: 2Gig drive, 128Meg RAM(I think).

They have an old debian installed. No keyboard or monitor (they use the
13W3 type monitors like sparcs used to).

Email me privately if interested.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/