Re: bringing up Debian MIPS64

>>>>> "ladis" == Ladislav Michl <ladis@linux-mips.org> writes:

    ladis> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 05:03:00PM -0500, Maitland Bottoms wrote:
    >> I was hoping to boot Debian on this SGI Origin 200 (I think):

    ladis> you need to build 64bit vmlinux.
    ladis> make vmlinux.64

Hmm. I am not quite yet set up to do this.
Maybe this will be easier when I bring up my Indigo2 and
have a mips machine running to build things on.

    ladis> http://members.optusnet.com.au/clausen/sgi/

Hmm. Some assembly required.

If bootp really doesn't work with the origin 200, then
has anyone done a CDROM boot of and Origin 200 into Linux?

-Maitland