Re: biarch cooperation.

Scott, please add Cc: all lists if you post multiple lists.

At Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:07:07 -0500,
openfly wrote:
> It had been my understanding that modifications made to the apt package
> management system would be used over again on mips and sparc64
> specifically.  As well as s390.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Exactly.

For glibc, there are already some discussions for supporting glibc
biarch for sparc32/sparc64, s390/s390x, and i386/amd64.  Supporting
mips32/mips64, and ppc32/ppc64 are also interesting area.  BTW, AFAIK,
mips64 is not well usable for the current state (I saw some mips64
breakage demo by Guido Guenther in debcamp2003), and we need to
discuss for 3 types of binary format.

Regards,
-- gotom