Re: Howto install Cobalt Raq2 or Cube?

people.debian.org might be still be down for auditing following the security breach that debian experienced recently. Anyways, I know of two copies of this howto on the net:

http://devel.alal.com/pipermail/cobalt-22/2002-July/000298.html
http://aboleo.net/cobalt/howto.html

The second is a mirror on my personal server. I also happened to have local copies of the nfsroot and the vmlinuz tarballs. I don't have the disks for mipsel, however. Also, my server has a very limited amount of bandwidth to work with, so this is not a good long term solution.

I also would like to see more development on this debian port. Oli and I had discussed making updated kernel packages, but I haven't had much luck in getting the sources to build quite yet.

-Nik