new build of gdal

Hallo!

I am writing to this list because the build of gdal on mipsel failed
last time due to some problems with nut witch is completed unrelated
to gdal but polluted the build environment. Now gdal has to be
rebuild on mipsel to prove whether it will fail or not.

My question is: will this be done automatically after some time?
Then please forget this email and go on with your usual work.
Otherwise I would like to ask you to start the rebuild of gdal.

Greetings,

	Silke

--
Silke Reimer