Re: foolihs upgade requires fix

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 07:12:24PM +0000, Greg MATTHEWS wrote:
> foolishly upgraded my indy running testing while there was a
> problems with the tree. now apt doesnt work anymore complaining:

Yep. The glibc updates dropping into testing also caused my
DECstation to need flattening and installation of stable (the ll/sc
kernel issue). Sorry I can't make any suggestions short of
netbooting, mounting the drive and copying over older versions of
the files in question. Sounds like it's not safe to run mips or
mipsel testing distros for a number of previously-supported machines
at this point.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);