Re: 1024x768 not supported under X after switching to testing

That did the trick!

1280x1024@60hz is a little hard on my eyes, though, and if there was any
way I could run this at 1024x768@70hz (can't remember the exact refresh
rates that this card supports), that would be ideal.  Still, it's great to
have X11 coming up correctly now.

Thanks!

- Brian