gtkmathview 0.4.1 rebuild on mipsel?

[ I'm not subscribed to this ML, please CC me answers ]

Hi all,
  I'm not sure if this is the right ML, but I've seen no debian-mipsel
ML on http://lists.debian.org.

gtkmathview has a FTBFS bug (#178877). New version (0.4.1) has probably
fixed this bug, but I'm not sure because 0.4.1 hasn't yet been rebuilt
on mipsel.

Could someone please trigger the rebuilding process on mipsel?

If this not the right ML, who should I ask for this issue?

TIA,
Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy