Re: publicly acecssible mips machines

Jeff,

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 06:56:57PM -0800, jmd wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 17:00, david l goodrich wrote:

> i watch this list a bit but have no participation. a long time fan of
> linux i have used linux on alphas, intels and hprisc.

> i have several indys here. ranging from 100mhz to 175mhz. various mem
> sizes and hard drive sizes. 8, 24,bit graphics and xz board.

> since the market is pretty flat for resale i would much rather donate
> one or two to debian developers.

> if anyone is interested let me know. all are in fine condition.

If you're looking to donate a machine to Debian, I suggest talking to
Mako Hill <mako@debian.org>, who coordinates hardware donations (coming
and going).  In particular, he'd be able to help you put the machine in
the hands of someone who doesn't currently have a MIPS box, but would
like one.

Regards,
--
Steve Langasek