Booting from w2k instalation CD on sgi 320

Title: Booting from w2k instalation CD on sgi 320

Dear Debian,
I have one question, we have an sgi 320 with Windows NT 4.0 and we want to make clean install of Windows 2000. The problem is, that we would like to boot from instalation W2k CD to be abble delete all partitions, format the HD and make clean install of w2k, but we do not know how to make the computer to boot from that CD. The sgi BIOS looks completely new to me I do not have any experiences with it.

Do you have any advice how to do it?
Thanks a lot.

Juraj Kabat PhD

Biological Imaging Facility

Research Technologies Branch

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Blfg.4, Room 424, MSC 0485

4 Center Drive

Bethesda, MD 20892, USA

Ph: 301-402-6016