grdesktop doesn't build on mips/mipsel

Hello mips/mipsel-Team,

I have a little problem with grdesktop and mips/mipsel architectures.
grdesktop build fine on all other architectures, and I have currently no
change to test it on the arch directly, because I have not mips handy.

The whole compile process works fine, but the linker failed with
undefined references in the freetype library. ld failed with the
following error:
/usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6: undefined reference to `inflate'
/usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6: undefined reference to `inflateReset'
/usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6: undefined reference to `inflateInit2_'

I have nothing found in previous postings on this list or via google
about this problem. Mysteriously the error only happend on mips*-archs :(

Full build logs can usually found here:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=grdesktop&ver=0.17-1&arch=mips&stamp=1041256654&file=log&as=raw

Application infos: gtk+ 2 toolkit (no gnome), c-code, autoconf/automake

Maybe some here, can give me a little help or hints?

Thanks for your help
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Sauter