Re: Using Sun monitors on an Indy

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 08:45:09AM -0800, Jeff Ali wrote:
> I have found out that you need more than just the adapter, you need
> somethig that provides sync.

Many good video cards allow you to select how to do sync.  Well at least
ATI's used to and I think Matrox cards do (or used to) offer sync
seperate or on green or combined as needed.  Perhaps even nvidia can do
so.  Not sure if it only can do so with certain drivers or if it can be
set as the default (old mach32 adapters had a nice eprom for saving all
those settings).

Len Sorensen