please build XFree86 4.3.0 for experimental

[Please CC debian-x on replies.  I am not subscribed to -arm, -mips, or
-s390.]

Hi,

Four architectures are lagging the version of xfree86 in experimental,
and three of them have never attempted to build xfree86 4.3.0 at all, at
least according to madison.

Please, please, build xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3 from experimental for your
architecture.

* mips successfully built 4.3.0-0pre1v1 but hasn't attempted
  4.3.0-0pre1v3.
* arm was holding off for a PCI handling fix that affectec RiscPC
  machines; this fix is in 4.3.0-0pre1v3; please try to build it.
* mipsel has never tried to build XFree86 4.3.0 as far as I can tell.
* s390 has never tried to build XFree86 4.3.0 as far as I can tell.

If you have any questions or experience any problems, please contact the
debian-x mailing list.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you wish to strive for peace of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    soul, then believe; if you wish to