Re: Downtime autobuilder remake, reconfig, resume, repeat

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 03:46:10PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> i have to move to a different room within this building which has
> air condition which means the above debian mips/mipsel autobuilders
> will have a downtime.
>
> This has to be done within the next 2 1/2 Weeks as afterwards i am on
> vacation down under for at least 4 Weeks.
>
> Does anyone (Especially Ryan) have preferences for it ? I would
> like to do it on the 31st of Aug between e.g. 3 and 6 pm CEST.

I have no particular preferences - but if anyhow possible, could you
upgrade the kernel on repeat while you have physical access to the
system? Repeat does not have loopback support, which is needed for
both boot-floppies (for 3.0r2) as well as for debian-installer (for
sarge), so building them on repeat is currently impossible.

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>