Re: kernel for Cobalt RaQ2

I have had a very difficult time building my own kernels for the raq2, as previous rantings on this mailing list may show. =) The kernel has to be built very carefully, and I've found that even when it's in the "correct" size range, the machine still has problems booting. As it stands, my raq is running 2.4.18, because building a new kernel for the machine is way too much effort given what I'd get out of it. If someone out there can build a working image, perhaps we could make an unstable .deb package for it?

-Nik