Please retry ncbi-tools6 6.1.20030421-2 for mips

Could one of the mips porters please retry ncbi-tools6?  I have no
idea why the first build ended up timing out, but I think it was just
a glitch; it built fine everywhere else, as did the previous mips
build of essentially the same source.  (This Debian revision mainly
made packaging changes.)

I'd be happy to try it myself if casals weren't missing several
build-dependencies (hint hint):

    lesstif-dev libpng12-dev xlibmesa-glu-dev libpcre3-dev cdbs

Thanks.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.