Re: xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 11:52:32AM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 10:42:45PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > If you are interested in porting the XFree86 packages to your
> > architecture (this does not involve code work, most likely), please
> > contact me ASAP, and I will supply you with the source line for
> > preliminary 4.3.0-0pre1v1 packages. I don't want to give it out in
> > public because it isn't released yet, and I fear for my uplink if I do.
>
> I have a MIPS box running sid that can run builds for you.  In fact,
> this machine is going to be turned into an official Debian machine once
> I get some new physical disks for it.  For now, though, NFS will get me
> all the disk space I need for these builds.  The machine has no load,
> otherwise, so these builds should happen just as quickly as a 180 MHz
> R4000 can possibly run them.

Hi Noah!
Thanks for the offer, but I already have a MIPS machine. It is, however,
much appreciated.

Cheers!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne