Re: I have a heavy problem on O2(r5k) 180Mhz

I made some good job on my O2.

using kernel 2.5.5 (64bit) of http://www.linux-mips.org/~glaurung

I boot up linux on my O2, using bootp(): and nfs root fs.

rootfs was
ftp://bolugftp.uni-bonn.de/pub/mips-linux/rootfs/experimental/debian-mips-rootfs-20010905.tar.gz

I see bash on my O2. ^^ ( == :) in S.Korea)

now, How can i install debian system?

2003-03-17 월 23:54, Frank Loeffler이(가) 씀: