Debian Big Endian ramdisk...

Hello,

During porting exercise for linux on mips IDT334A (BIG ENDIAN )we tried

1.First ramdisk built with uclibc ( we tried different versions known to
be working) but it ended up in mysterious page faults.

2.Alternatively we downloaded big endian ramdisk from ftp://ftp.ltc.com/
and it also failed with almost similar reason.

3.Finally we tried debian big endian busybox ramdisk and it simply worked
for us. ..now we seek to have our own custom ramdisk.

It would be really a great help if we get to know that which compiler and
glibc package & version is being used in building ramdisk...

Best Regards,
Ashish Anand