ll/sc, sid and r3k (was: version information)

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 12:30:10AM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hmm...shouldn't ll/sc be handeld by the emulation in the kernel for R3k?
> The source tells me someting different. Do we agree that this is a
> kernel and not a glibc issue? Can someone with a R3k Decstation comment on
> this?

The only comment I can offer is upgrading from sarge to sid breaks
just about anything linking glibc. Your suggestion was to recompile
the kernel rather than use the generic r3k in sarge, but I haven't
gotten around to it yet. The situation has persisted for months now.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);