building kernel for cobalt server

Hello,
After getting debian 3.0 up and running on my Raq2, I'd really like to
be able to build the 2.4.20 kernel.  After rooting around Paul
Martin's webspace a bit, I found the config files he'd used to build
the 2.4.19 kernel.  However, I found that a lot of these options
weren't in the menuconfig when I tried to do it myself (such as
CONFIG_COBALT_LCD, CONFIG_CPU_NEVADA, and a few other options).  Am I
overlooking something, or is there a special way that one has to build
kernels for this architecture?

Many thanks,
Nik

--