From: "Guido Guenther" <agx@debian.org>
To: "Brian" <stop_spam@shaw.ca>
Cc: <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: installing woody on Indy R5000-ip22

> Hi Brian,
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 08:34:40PM -0800, Brian wrote:
> > Why is the bootp() section of installing so different for everyone?
Could we somehow make this more clear in the docs--I spent 5 hours playing
with that and then finished the install in 3 more hours, (which was mostly
due to processor speed).
> Actually just "bootp():" should simply work as stated in the boot floppies
> documentation.
>

> > Also, maybe a little more explanation as to why swap space should be
added after the first Linux partition and how to gauge how much 100
cylinders in MB, approximately.  Now, I have 28 MB for my swap partition
instead of 256-512 MB.  Oh, well.  Still it is all pretty cool.