Re: building with dietlibc fails on mips/mipsel

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 12:36:44PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:05:48AM +0100, Gerrit Pape wrote:
> > Ok. But the dietlibc builds all objects with -fno-pic and then links
> > statically with libgcc.a, is there something wrong about this?
> I would guess libgcc.a is compiled with -fpic ;)

There now is dietlibc_0.21-3 for mips available in the pool (not yet for
mispel). This version doesn't use -fno-pic. Could the buildd please
retry to compile runit for mips?, or should I upload a new package
version with build-dependency set accordingly?

Thanks, Gerrit.