Re: Indigo2 and woody

> no it doesn't, it even restores the old netaddr value, though I've changed
> it; it's surprising, it doesn't lose the mac address and furthermore it
> restores all the previous values, probably from a previous irix install.

Maybe someone else on the list can help more, but I can only think of two
things at this point:
1) the nvram jumper has fallen off inside the case, thus resetting all the
defaults each time

2) There is some garbage in the volume header that the prom is picking up
and doing weird things with

Check for #1 first (google for the location of the jumper), and if that doesn't
help, try with a blank hdd if you have one.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>, icq=10317253