Re: tftpimage-r3k-kn02 mipsel bootfloppies broken ?

Hi all,

>> KN02-BA V5.7j
>> 2146304+2084864+99792
>> This DECstation is a DS5000/1xx
>
>I do not have an R3k /1xx for testing, but I have successfully installed
>Woody with that tftpimage on two /240s. Anybody with an R3k /1xx willing
>to do some tests?

I've installed Woody successfully on a DECstation 5k/133 without any
problems. Should I dig out the details tomorrow? Going to sleep now,

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Can't Stand Losing (The Sewergrooves)