Re: Help needed for mozart package

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 01:00:38PM +0100, Marco Kuhlmann wrote:
> It seems that the "mozart" package never built on the following
> architectures (see bug #131172):
>
>     hppa mipsel arm mips s390
>
> The bottleneck seems to be a file src/share/bin/ozplatform. The
> idea behind this script is to return a canonicalised system
> identifier $OZARCH, to allow the sharing of
> architecture-dependent functors (Oz libraries) between
> binary-compatible systems. For example, all i[4567]86 Linux
> platforms are assigned the same Oz system identifier.
>
> It would be _very_ helpful if you could send me the output of
>
>     uname -m
>     uname -s
>     uname -r

mipsel:
repeat:~# uname -m
mips
repeat:~# uname -s
Linux
repeat:~# uname -r
2.4.17

mips:
resume:~# uname -m
mips
resume:~# uname -s
Linux
resume:~# uname -r
2.4.17

Mips is big endian - Mipsel little endian - There is no way to determin
the endianess with uname - You need to run a "autoconf" endianess test
script to actually find the endianess.

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium