New mipsel boot-floppies build - testers wanted

Hallo everybody,

I have built a new set of mipsel boot-floppies. They are based on a
boot-floppies CVS snapshot from 2002/12/24 and a modified
kernel-patch-2.4.19-mips package. Major mipsel-specific changes
against the version released with woody:

- based on kernel 2.4.19
- working support for Personal DECstations (serial console only)
- preliminary support for the DECstation 5000/200 (serial console only)

If you have a DECstation, please test them and send me success- or
failure reports. I am particularly interested in reports about the
DS 5000/200. The build including all sources is available at

http://people.debian.org/~merker/experimental_packages/bf-pre3.0.24-20021224/

Regards,
Karsten
--