Re: Need test compile of ser2net-1.6-3 on mipsel

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 10:51:35AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Marc Haber wrote:
> It builds on mipsel/woody, but for mipsel/sid you'd have to change the
> build dependency from automake to automake1.4 or automake1.5, whatever
> you find better suited (probably 1.4, though).

I did that change. Can you please try the build again, new source is
in the same place.

Do I see that correctly that there will never be a non-broken
automake1.5, and that one should use automake1.4 to migrate to
automake1.6 when it gets released? Choosing the version of automake is
upstream's choice anyway, right?

Greetings
Marc, not having a clue about portability

Karlsruhe, Germany |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29