Re: SGI Indy R5000: dpkg --configure xfonts-75dpi crash

Ryan Thomson wrote:
> Yesterday, I attempted installing debian (stable) on one of my two SGI Indy R5000's. The install went smoothly, and I appreciate all the work put into this port and getting it to be as nice as it is to install.

I just got a SGI Indy 5000 today and am trying to install Debian via
tftp booting as described on:
http://www.linux-debian.de/howto/debian-mips-woody-install.html

However, my system hangs after downloading the tftpboot.img. Are you
doing netbooting or CD-ROM install? If the former, are you using the
same tftpboot.img linked from that install web page?

Thanks!

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal